Friday, August 25, 2006

Emmy Sunday!

Some people have the Super Bowl or the Stanley Cup finals, I have TV and movie award shows! One part of the triumvirate of award shows (the Oscars, the Emmys, and the Golden Globes) is airing this Sunday night. Heeeeeellllllloooo Emmys! The gala is hosted by Conan O'Brien this year, and I have a few shows to root for, so I will be watching. I don't watch any of the shows nominated in the drama category (yes, I am the only person left who does not watch Lost or Grey's Anatomy), but the Comedy and Variety Show categories are made for me. Woohoo!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Bee said...

ummm. . .I don't watch Lost and Grey's Anatomy either. Knowing how obsessed I became with the X-Files, I rather stay away until I can rent all the seasons and have a marathon.

Grey's Anatomy just looks too whiney for me. =0

Yay for Conan and the Emmy's!

August 25, 2006 at 5:48 p.m.  
Blogger hello jamie: said...

I was just about to say, before I read B's comment, that they are both shows to be watched on DVD, imho.

Great minds!

Gennykins, you'll probably like both, but yeah, why not wait until you have a break and watch the whole lot on the couch (in your NEW SOLO APARTMENT)?

The first season of Grey's is only 9 eps, so there's a weekend right there. And yeah, B, I thought that too, but it's addictive. For real.

August 26, 2006 at 11:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home