Friday, August 18, 2006

Ain't No Other Man

Oh, I bought Christina Aguilera's new CD (double album, in fact), which is a mix of jazzy/big band music with a modern twist. It's really good. I can't stop listening to it, and singing its songs. Addictive.

I don't know if you've been watching The Colbert Report & The Daily Show, but they have been particularly on fire recently, especially when Geraldo and O'Reilly goading Stephen and Jon, saying they were not funny, so Jon and Stephen decided to mock them (as you can see from the clips I've linked). Awesome. Oh, and some heroes out there created some Colbert staples for fans to use. You can create your own On Notice board or ThreatDown.

Finally, I can't help myself because I stumbled upon a trove of pictures from a photoshoot for the Improper Bostonian, and he is just too handsome:

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

I sent in a story to the Improper for a contest. I haven't heard so I doubt I won. LOL

August 18, 2006 at 11:48 p.m.  
Blogger Brain Diva said...

Yes, I remember you mentioned that to me a while back. When was the deadline for the contest? The Improper Bostonian is a free weekly newspaper, right?

August 19, 2006 at 12:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home