Saturday, January 10, 2009

Picture Blog

I finally bought a digital camera over the holidays! Yay! So I had a lot of fun taking pictures...

I love winter, and my hometown is so pretty with the snow all around. I took the next two pictures near my high school. The lake you see at the center in those pics has now become an ice skating rink since they've had enough cold days to ensure the ice is thick enough.





In front of my parents' house, we have a lot of snow. However, by the end of the winter, you usually can't see the door at all from the street.



My mom decorates the nicest Xmas tree:



This is my attempt at a little tree in my apartment:

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger dw said...

There's a certain serenity and peacefulness to a winter scene. Those are wonderful pictures! Including your little tree in the apartment. Thanks for sharing.

January 11, 2009 at 12:36 p.m.  
Blogger Brain Diva said...

Thanks, dw! Yes, I find winter very peaceful. There is nothing I like quite as much when it comes to taking photographs! :)

January 11, 2009 at 3:40 p.m.  
Blogger Bee said...

Your house is ADORABLE!!! I'm California girl so I don't know how it feels to spend the holidays in a winter wonderland : )

And welcome back!

January 12, 2009 at 5:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home