Thursday, March 12, 2009

Things I Bought That I Love

I love for purses and shoes. Hence, an entry about purchases I love from the last few months. Most are awesome scores from my favourite store, Winners.

I got a purse from the Montreal company Matt & Nat a few months ago. They make vegan purses that are just as cool as leather products. I love their designs. I bought this purse with some birthday money...



I've gotten so many compliments over that purse. Everyone loves it, and has a hard time believing it's not leather.

I found love again with Matt & Nat and this purse...



Look at the weaved fiber, it's so nice...



It's going to be a great bag, I think. It's big enough to carry files and other stuff to work.

As for footwear, I got these cute boots at Target when we went to Buffalo a few weeks ago.



They make me feel so spring-like! :)

I also bought these Steve Madden shoes. Look how cute they are!



My feet love them so dearly...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Bee said...

OMG! I LOVE the brown purse and the SHOES! They are adorable!

April 7, 2009 at 2:11 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home