Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sometimes It's The Little Things...

I had an okay day, I guess, but as I was unpacking groceries, my watch hit the shelf in the fridge, and a piece of the corner broke. I guess it doesn't even show that much, but I burst into tears. I have no idea where that came from except I've been feeling blue lately. What a stupid thing to get upset over. Sure, I love this watch, and I got it only a few months ago, but still... Meh, I can't wait for the winter to be over.

On the other hand, Stephen Colbert with his impression of getting on the Internet in 1997 made me laugh till I cried. Ricky Gervais on TDS was also a gift. Oh, and I couldn't believe Jason Jones's interview with guys who call Obama Hitler and the Anti-Christ!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Bee said...

OMG, I can totally relate. I once cried over a pumpkin. Long story, but yeah. But you know, it feels great afterwards because you let out all you have been feeling : ) *big hugs*

March 4, 2009 at 12:46 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home