Wednesday, June 22, 2005

DVD hunt on Amazon: The X-Files Mythology: Vol. 1 - Abduction + Lois & Clark

I had to go check out Amazon as I am wont to do to see what wonderful books/CDs/DVDs are out there, waiting to draw me into their clutch. And what doesn't jump at me from the front page but...

The X-Files Mythology: Vol. 1 - Abduction We finally get an explanation! Errr, sort of. I'm not sure exactly what would be the lure of buying this for people who own all the boxsets already. Sure there are a few new commentaries but what hasn't been said already by people who have spent hours on message boards? I will confess I used to be one of them. LOL I only own season 1 DVDs but still... It would have gotten me all fired up and dancing-on-table excited 5 years ago. Now? Eh, not so much.

This on the other hand? Got me very excited! I used to luuuuurve Lois & Clark in all its cheesy glory. It had cool villains, a regular glass wearing guy/flying hero, very good supporting characters, and sizzling chemistry between the leads. Too bad they really ruined it towards the end. Nevertheless, the first few years rocked, and I haven't been able to see reruns of it anywhere. I shall rent them (I don't think I'd really rewatch them often) from my videostore to see it all again. Keeping my fingers crossed my videostore has bought this set. :)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure there are a few new commentaries but what hasn't been said already by people who have spent hours on message boards?

I am ROFLMAO!

omgwtf? ru dissin the bord? U suk.

(I may just buy these new DVD's for other reasons... *weg*)

June 22, 2005 at 6:52 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gen, I also LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEDDDDD Lois and Clark. Dean Cain was my hunk of the hour before Mulder took the spot.

I'm for sure going to rent the dvds. Nostalgia here I come! =D

June 23, 2005 at 2:52 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home