Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Live from Toronto, This is Tuesday Afternoon Live...

Wow. The creativity well is a little bit dry if we consider the title I've given to this post. It's funny for me to have this blog, where I'm basically blabbing on to myself. It's nice though. It's just an outlet I can turn on to blatter on about my non-work thoughts. Considering I spend the bulk of my day doing one of the 4 following things : working on my computer, reading research/teaching material, watching TV when I'm too tired to do anything else(not much of that one) or more work on my computer, I do tend to spend a lot of time alone. Certainly, it depends on the day (sometimes, I spend a lot of time with students or patients) but overall, my work tends to be solitary. Such is the life of the graduate student. The introvert in me likes the time alone working but my extrovert side needs distraction from it every so often, and feels it is communicating with the world somehow. So this is my gift to my extrovert side. Hee.

Friday is St-Jean-Baptiste (for all my non-French-speaking readers, if this blog turns out to have any, it's the celebration of Quebec heritage). Big day! So there are having some French concerts in TO. Paul Piché is the main act. As one of my friends mentioned, what is HE doing out of Québec on the day of St-Jean? No idea! Maybe independentist singers have been exiled under Jean Charest? LOL Anyway, so I'm hoping to go with a fellow grad student friend on Friday night.

Anyway, back to work for me...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home