Saturday, February 25, 2006

Awesome TV-on-DVD

I just saw that Action was released on DVD this week! I really enjoyed that show back in 1999 for about... 8 weeks. It was wickedly funny but pretty politically incorrect (there were prostitutes, lots of swearing, and killing of people, I believe! LOL) All this to say that FOX put the kibosh on it even before having aired all the episodes ordered. Damn you, FOX! I was looking on IMDb, and saw that Jim Vallely, one of the great writers of Arrested Development, as well as Will Forte were writers for Action. Awww, you guys! I loved your writing before I even knew who you were. LOL
This week, season 3 of NewsRadio is coming out on DVD as well. So so good. I am buying this for sure. I watched my S1/S2 set so much. It's so great because it is chock full of extras. Mmmm...extras.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger hello jamie: said...

WHEN is Arrested Development Season 3 coming out on DVD?? WHEN?

COME ON![/GOB]

March 1, 2006 at 11:40 p.m.  
Blogger Brain Diva said...

LOL I think you may have to wait a while, unfortunately. I missed a few S3 eps so I'm looking forward to the DVDs too.

March 2, 2006 at 10:12 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home