Tuesday, February 14, 2006

It Comes Out of My Brain...

and splashes onto the page for your pleasure! LOL I had a stressful day so I apologize if my thoughts are all over the place...
I borrowed America The Book in audio form from the library. It's nice to have Jon in my headphones as I try to wake up in the subway in the morning. However, it's always a little suspicious to other passengers when you can't help yourself but giggle on the subway. Hee.
Tonight, I went to get takeout at this nice vegetarian restaurant, and although I knew it was Valentine's Day, I had forgotten people go out to dinner on that night! LOL The restaurant was fully booked on a Tuesday night! Good thing I was only going for takeout; otherwise, I would have missed on the delicious, delicious food. Speaking of V-day, my roommate has a new boyfriend, and this weekend, she was complaining because she finds Valentine's Day much easier as a single girl. She was saying it was too much pressure when you have a significant other. By the way, I would like the record to reflect that I really didn't bring up this topic, and that I shrugged my shoulders when she started talking Valentine's Day plans, and asking me about mine. My exact words were: "Well, it's going to be like any other day of the year for me." But I leave it up to you to imagine my facial expression when she was saying to me I was lucky not to have a boyfriend on V-day. Clearly, I'm doing this for convenience's sake. ;) LOL Yes, for the 27th Valentine's Day in a row. ;) I'm batting a 1.000! LOL Anyway, there are a lot of things difficult about relationships. How to spend an evening with your guy on a (granted, commercialized and fake) holiday all about romantic love? I wouldn't exactly put it in the tough pile.
What else? Well, I'm going to Montreal for the weekend, which shall be really nice.
Oh, well, I found something interesting. While having dinner, I was surfing on a message board called Snarkfest (yes, you know, the name seemed to call out to me!). I have been there a handful of times so I don't know what kind of community they are but they have a thread about psychotic fans, which is fascinating/kind of scary. Clearly, I was aware there were weird people on the Internet, but I underestimated the level of fanaticism and craziness that existed out there. Then, I remembered some strange X-Files fans, way back when, and it all made sense. LOL
So that is the little bit floating around in my brain that is not work-related. LOL Mwah!

2 Comments:

Blogger hello jamie: said...

"clearly I was aware there were weird people on the internet..."

hahahahahahahahaha!

Love, one of your favorite weird people from the internet

February 15, 2006 at 12:54 a.m.  
Blogger Gina said...

I love the image of you giggling to yourself on the subway. To people then move away from you? :p

Love,
another weird person on the internet.

February 15, 2006 at 9:16 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home