Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Picture Surprise!

Two years ago, my brother and I gave my mom a digital camera for her 50th birthday. (She loves it, and took tons of pictures of France recently!) At that time, my mom gave me her camera. I had a camera, but I was never overly fond of mine. I always loved my mom's camera, and it took some kickass pictures of Italy and Washington DC on class trips. Anyway, when my mom gave me the camera, there was a film in it that was already started, but my mom did not remember what was on it. I decided to take a few pictures this weekend to finish the roll, and finally got it developed. Four events are chronicled on this film. Here they are! LOL

1) My M.A. graduation. Yes, this film dates back to November 2002!




2) My move to my current apartment in the summer of 2004.



A sleeping cat (the black and white mass on the corner of the bed) amongst a messy bedroom. I think I was trying out the camera so I documented the mess of a move! Mind you, the current state of my room isn't much better! LOL

3) The weekend in NYC in January 2005. Gina, you look like a little girl in this picture! :)


4) I had fun with my cat and my plastic brain over the weekend. Yes, I'm probably the only person who would think to do this!

So there you have it. This is my life in pictures!

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Bee said...

I love mystery pictures! A few years back I developed some early 80's film my mom kept in a box (don't ask me why!) and found pictures of my sissy and I at a park when we were FIVE!!! Slightly discolored, but still keeping the memory alive. =D

May 24, 2006 at 1:58 a.m.  
Blogger hello jamie: said...

that picture of all of us is GREAT! How FUN!

May 25, 2006 at 1:47 p.m.  
Blogger Gina said...

I love that picture of us! I think you got the best shot out of all of us!

I love the new color scheme too. :)

May 25, 2006 at 11:52 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home