Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Arrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh!

Okay, my head is about to explode. My roommate has been spending her day clinking and clanking, vacuuming, yelling at the cat, complaining about dust, coming into my room to ask me to move things,... The upstairs neighbour is practicing the same riff on the guitar, over and over and over and over... Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I swear, I'm about to cry and/or pitch the mother of all fits. Leave me the f&#? alone in peace and quiet!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Bee said...

That sucketh chica! Lock your door and put on your earphones.

There will be a day when you will have your own place. I promise.

*hugs*

May 16, 2006 at 6:24 p.m.  
Blogger Gina said...

The divorce is this summer right?

:p

May 17, 2006 at 5:29 p.m.  
Blogger Brain Diva said...

Eh. Not likely. LOL I have to ignore her!

May 17, 2006 at 5:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home