Saturday, July 15, 2006

Holy Move, Batman!

I'm writing this blog from my brand new apartment. I'm exhausted yet so happy. The last 3 days have been manic. I've been working like a dog, scrubbing, packing, organizing, shopping, in the midst of everything else going on. It looks pretty darn awesome even unfinished. And I can fit in more than I thought. I have been used to being creative with use of space so it is nice to feel like I have room to breathe. My parents and my friend David came to help today, which was most appreciated. My parents left 2 hours ago, but I'm still working away. I hope to have more completed by the time they get here tomorrow morning, but fatigue is catching up with me. Anyway, it is too bad I don't have a digital camera to show the final results. I might just take pics with my regular camera, and I know they put them on a CD at my photo place.

Night all!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Bee said...

Muchisimas Felicidades chica!!!! I'm soooo happy for you. You deserve this. *big hugs*

July 16, 2006 at 12:38 a.m.  
Blogger Gina said...

Yeah Gen! I can't wait to come visit again now! :)

July 16, 2006 at 11:58 a.m.  
Blogger Brain Diva said...

Thanks gals! :)

July 16, 2006 at 8:51 p.m.  
Blogger hello jamie: said...

Me too! I'm praying for Toronto on my schedule this fall!!

XOXOX

July 16, 2006 at 9:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home