Wednesday, June 28, 2006

My Computer Has A Vendetta Against Me

Okay, so the power jack of my laptop got fixed, and it was working fine yesterday, and now, it won't boot. I've tried bootable disks to no avail, safety mode won't work, I'm now doing diagnostic tests on it,... I swear to God, I'm this close to opening my window, and throwing the laptop down 3 storeys onto the concrete. It would be unlikely to work much worse than it is right now. I didn't know a computer had the power to make me cry.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Bee said...

Working with technology is like being in an abusive relationship you never leave. It hits you with dead batteries and crashed servers, but yet you go back lovingly when it works again.

= 0 *big hugs*

June 28, 2006 at 4:49 p.m.  
Blogger hello jamie: said...

NOTHING is more frustrating than computer trouble.

Technology is a double-edged sword. *hugs Gen*

June 28, 2006 at 6:14 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home