Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Basic Math Lesson

You told me to pay for 2 weeks of everything so no, I do not owe you 40$ for cable. I'll explain the math again.

A 2-month 160$ cable/Internet bill divided between 2 roommates= 80$ each
A roommate who will only be there 2 weeks in those 2 months= 1/4= 20$
I thought it was 120$ and that I owed 15$. So maybe I forgot to give you 5$. But I'm moving in under a month notice so get over yourself. I'm not trying to get away with highway robbery here.
Plus, is it a conversation we need to have right this minute through my bedroom door before I had coffee and while I'm trying to get dressed? Jesus.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Bee said...

you are moving!!!! Yay!!! A whole place of your very own. =D

July 4, 2006 at 4:35 p.m.  
Blogger Brain Diva said...

Yes!!! No more of annoying, idiotic behaviour. Just my own idiocy, which I can mostly live with! LOL I still haven't signed my lease though because the person in charge is on holidays. It is mental considering I'm moving in less than 2 weeks. Ahhhhhh...

July 4, 2006 at 9:20 p.m.  
Blogger hello jamie: said...

run, run away! she is a piece of work.

July 4, 2006 at 11:32 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home