Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Arrested Development DVDs, Baby!

Season 3 for 21.99$ at Best Buy. Pretty sweet deal. I just unpacked them and they are sitting on my couch. I'll watch a few episodes tonight. Yay!

I am even more excited though for The Office Season 2 DVDs coming out on September 12. Ah yes, the Emmy award-winning Office! Jenna Fischer, who plays Pam, has updated her MySpace page with a bunch of pictures from the Office Emmy after-party. It is adorable.

My favourite picture of the Emmys: Stephen Colbert and Steve Carell having too much fun. They are very cute.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger hello jamie: said...

I bought it yesterday, too. So far I've only watched the premiere (again) but ... classic. You can never remember exactly how funny that show is.

September 2, 2006 at 10:18 a.m.  
Blogger Brain Diva said...

I know! So brilliant, that show.

September 2, 2006 at 6:54 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home