Sunday, February 17, 2008

I Have Been Quiet in The Last Few Months...

It's odd how I used to blog quite regularly, but it seems to have just fallen out of my regular routine. I'm keeping quite busy as always. I did go out this afternoon, and went to see Definitely, Maybe, which I enjoyed even more than I thought I would. It's a very cute movie for a Saturday afternoon. :)

I've tried to pick back up my cooking of late, and I've made ratatouille and many other delicious dishes. I can't wait to buy myself a digital camera (which should be soon enough) to keep a visual diary of my culinary attempts.

Oh, and I finally, I've started watching Frasier reruns recently, and I had forgotten how much that sitcom made me laugh. David Hyde Pierce as Niles is particularly brilliant.



While I love shows like The Office, 30 Rock, and Pushing Daisies, I wish there were some good sitcoms in the vein of Frasier and Cheers still around.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon Morgan said...

Good to see you post!

The interesting thing about Frasier for me was that it was written like a stage play. The episode where 6 (or so) of them go to a ski lodge, and there's a lot of bedroom-trading, etc, translates really well to the stage.

February 17, 2008 at 4:45 p.m.  
Blogger Brain Diva said...

Yes! The ski lodge episode was on this afternoon in fact. It had been a while since I saw it and it was still making me laugh so much. They did a lot of farce/vaudeville episodes, which is very theatrical in its nature. That's one of the things I liked about it. I thought they used the multi-camera format in an interesting way.

February 19, 2008 at 2:47 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home