Friday, June 29, 2007

Where's Willy?

As I was paying for lunch at the cafeteria today, I received a 5$ bill with a website address on it. The website is called Where's Willy, after Wilfred Laurier, a former Canadian prime minister whose face appears on the 5$ bill. It is so cool because it basically tracks how money travels. I'm such a geek but I find it fascinating! By the way, my American friends, there is also Where's George to track American currency.

In other news, Eve was supposed to arrive in TO tonight, but she is missed her layover and is stuck in Memphis instead. Bah. Take care, Evie. See you tomorrow. Actually, it will give me time to vacuum and clean so I think we're all winners here. LOL

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger KirFect said...

So where is Willy?? And do I really want to know?

June 29, 2007 at 9:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home