Saturday, July 21, 2007

The Shopping Blog

I went shopping last night, and bought a pair of Keds! I almost bought these ones, but they were far too white (seeing as I am the world's whitest woman already!) and made me looked like I had stepped out of the 80s! It was Rainbow Brite/Carebears/My Little Pony inspired. I think it was the 6-year-old in me that really wanted them.

In other shoe news, I want these.

Last night, I also got a navy purse, and it is fabulous. It was on sale too, which always helped. I wanted to put up a pic of it, but I can't find it online. I need to get myself a digital camera one of these days

Tonight, I went out with Donna, who was in town from Boston, and other friends. We laughed a lot and fun was had by all, I think. :)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Awe, I would love to have been shopping with you! It was so much fun last time. Though now I think my dollar is crappola up there...

Cute shoes honey! Glad you have fun with friends.

July 23, 2007 at 12:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home