Sunday, March 19, 2006

Funny Old TDS Stuff

Well, as I was mentioning to Gina last night, I'm not posting much because I don't feel like writing so much. But when I find something funny, I can't resist to post it for everyone's enjoyment. YouTube is the best thing on the web these days. I can watch clips when I take breaks in marking... :) Anyway, I found old Month Python skits, and some Daily Show stuff I had never seen. One TDS clip stood out particularly. It is a parody of Schoolhouse Rocks, and features explanations on midterm elections. (As an aside, I'm not American but I totally remember seeing Schoolhouse Rocks on PBS as a kid. The one about the bill that becomes a law anyway! LOL)

Enjoy:

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

LOL, that is hillarious!

March 21, 2006 at 4:25 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home