Saturday, March 25, 2006

My Favourite Sitcoms

I was watching my Friends DVDs while having lunch. I never ever tire of that show. It's one of those few shows I can watch over and over again, and still enjoy tremendously. I don't tend to want to rewatch dramas as much as sitcoms.
My favourite sitcoms:
1) Friends
2) NewsRadio
3) Cheers
4) Arrested Development
There are a lot of other sitcoms that I enjoyed a lot at the time (Seinfeld, Mad About You) or that were guilty pleasures (The Nanny, Full House, the whole TGIF lineup), but nothing beats the 4 mentioned above.
Care to share your favourite sitcoms/TV shows?

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger hello jamie: said...

FULL HOUSE? Are you yanking my chain?

Friends, old Will & Grace, Arrested Development, Growing Pains, the Cosby Show

and my guilty pleasure.... Saved by the Bell.

March 27, 2006 at 11:56 a.m.  
Blogger Bee said...

Full House was and is great. How can you not love a show that solved life problems with hugs in 22 minutes? Come on!

My fave is Sports Night. Every once in a while I start watching an ep and end up watching 5 in a row. Its addicting.

And of course Arrested Development =D

March 27, 2006 at 1:16 p.m.  
Blogger Brain Diva said...

Full House is the first TV show I ever watched when I was learning to speak English so I have an odd fondness for it. My 11-year-old self didn't know better. Plus, I thought John Stamos was very cute. LOL So yeah, if I ever flip by, and it's on, I can't help but watch.

I discovered Saved By The Ball only recently on TBS. It's great in a very, very cheesy kind of way.

I've never seen Sports Night, Bee. Is it out on DVD?

March 28, 2006 at 1:43 a.m.  
Blogger Bee said...

Yes! You can get the complete series in one set. One of the best gifts I ever got. =D I totally recommend it.

March 28, 2006 at 2:35 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home