Saturday, June 03, 2006

Happy First Birthday, Blog!

I cannot believe it has been a year since I started this blog. I really didn't think I'd get into it but 185 posts later, I think I misunderestimated (mmm...nonsensical word!) its power. ;)

To celebrate, I thought it would be appropriate to post a sweet X-Files-themed video I found on (where else?)You Tube. It is set to the lovely song "We Belong Together" by Gavin de Graw. I thought it was very apropos since I meet so many of the people here through an X-Files board, and I think we all belong together. Hee. Okay, I'm done with the cheesy love fest, and I promise to bring back my sarcastic self pronto. ;)

On with the video:


I had to add one more video to my favourite TV UST relationship of the moment: Pam and Jim. It is really well done, I thought, and it is set to the song "These Walls" by Teddy Geiger (I totally bought his album today along with the green Weezer album and Back in Black by AC/DC. Yay for music store clearance sale!)

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Bee said...

I love you Gen!!!! =D *big hugs*

Isn't tv fantastic : )

June 3, 2006 at 11:57 p.m.  
Blogger Brain Diva said...

Awe! Love is in the air! :)

I agree, TV is freakin' fantastic. :)

June 4, 2006 at 12:35 a.m.  
Blogger Gina said...

Yeah! Go Gen! Choose Gen!

Happy blog-versary. :p

Anderson Cooper is hott.

June 4, 2006 at 9:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home