Saturday, December 16, 2006

I Have A Big Head

I have normally-proportioned feet. Shopping for shoes is a pleasure. I wear size 7 1/2 or 8. There are shoes aplenty. Hurrah.

My head, however, is another affair completely. I have a big head. Too many hats make my head look like a giant pumpkin when they fit at all. I had found the perfect winter hat two winters ago at Roots. Somehow, I lost it. It's actually a mystery how it came to disappear. I took it out of its storage place back in October when I put away my summer clothes and took out all my winter gear. I put it in the entrance closet, and the second time of the winter I was to wear my coat, I decided I needed my hat. Well, it was nowhere to be found. No idea where it went, which is very sad.

Anyway, this meant I had to get a new hat. Oh dear. I tried on a lot of hats and tuques, which all made me look like an idiot. I finally found a black hat today that is cute, comfortable, and minimizes the ridiculousness of my head. So yay! Let's just say I am glad I don't live in Victorian times when proper ladies wore hats.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

You have a big head because you are the Brain Diva silly!

December 18, 2006 at 8:57 a.m.  
Blogger Brain Diva said...

Hee! My name is indeed strangely appropriate.

December 20, 2006 at 12:49 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home