Friday, November 24, 2006

Damn You, Cold Season!

So I have a cold, in which my head feels like a bowling ball. (Stupid sinuses!) For some reason, in the week following my having a flu vaccine, it always seems to wreck enough havoc on my immune system for me to catch this kind of crappy bug.

My dearest wishes at this moment would be for the following:
1) my bed blankets to wrap myself in
2) my PJs
3) a cup of herbal tea
4) my kitty to snuggle with
5) a long nap

Instead, I'm:
1) sitting at my desk chair
2) in my work clothes
3) with a cup of water
4) I'm snuggling with my computer
5) I have to go in an important meeting!

Not quite what I crave. LOL

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Bee said...

I also got the cold. : ( We should drink a cup of tea together. *virtual hugs to not pass along germs*

November 26, 2006 at 3:31 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home