Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Random Thoughts

For the last 2 days or so, I've been feeling strangely emotionally fragile considering my life is pretty much on track. I guess it is probably stress and fatigue catching up with me. Still, everything is going fine, but for some reason, I keep beating up on myself and feeling like I am unloveable. I keep feeling I'm not productive enough, not pretty enough, not nice enough. Nothing bad happened either, except people keep piling on work and telling me I need to get it all done now. I wish we grew out of feeling inadequate.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger hello jamie: said...

I think you are productive and pretty and nice! And also smart and kind and caring.

Phaino love Brain Diva!!

December 20, 2006 at 4:47 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you!

I totally understand your mood, we all have those days. But you kick ass! You're accomplishing so much and I can't wait to see your pretty face and drag your pretty behind to paint the town red.

Some time off will do you good.

December 20, 2006 at 6:24 p.m.  
Blogger Brain Diva said...

Thank you, girls! Sometimes a girl just needs a little boost. Especially a girl who is too tired for her own good.

Evie, I can't wait to see you. Are you busy Saturday? I'm getting in around 1 pm. I'll give you a call in the afternoon. I'm probably going to go see my brother and since he is a stone's throw away from you, maybe we can try to plan for something if you are not too busy.

December 21, 2006 at 9:08 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to see you Saturday. I'm going out of town tomorrow, but I should be back sometime saturday afternoon.
Give me a shout whenever!

See you soon!

December 21, 2006 at 9:44 p.m.  
Blogger Bee said...

Hugs, and lots of hugs for the Brain Diva! =D

December 26, 2006 at 1:56 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home