Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Mmmm... Food!

I made some turkey meatloaf and garlic mashed potatoes on Sunday, courtesy of Martha Stewart's New Classics. It was a perfect Sunday evening meal. The sage in the turkey meatloaf makes it particularly tasty. This kind of food reminds me of the wintry Sunday night meals of my childhood when my dad would cook his roast beef with mashed potatoes or make a vegetable stew that would simmer all afternoon.

Oh, I read Ken Levine's blog on occasion, and tonight, I stumbled upon the posts (1, 2 and 3) guest blogger Peter Casey wrote about creating Frasier. That was quite timely with my previous post about my renewed love for Frasier. It's a really interesting account of the development of the series.

In other less fun news, I have to mark a part of 200 stats exams this week. This much marking always turns my brain to mush. Yuck.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Shannon Morgan said...

I used to love grading exams for my parents - she taught 1st grade, he taught 8th grade science. Now I score exams for Pearson - social studies essays, mostly. It can make your eyes swim after awhile :)

February 19, 2008 at 5:22 p.m.  
Blogger hello jamie: said...

The Mensa Chair loved Frasier, too-- says it's one of the
Top 10 Smartest Shows. I'm not sure I agree with THAT, but, they didn't let me vote. :)

(Sorry about the deleted comment... bad html)

February 22, 2008 at 12:08 p.m.  
Blogger Brain Diva said...

Hey Jamie! Nice to see you around here. I had seen that Mensa thing on Ken Levine's blog. I'm not too sure I agreed with the choices up there but I like the show.

February 23, 2008 at 10:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home