Sunday, April 16, 2006

Prolific, Aren't I?

Hee. Well, I was tagged by Jamie to do this questionnaire so I can't let her down... LOL

Four places you have lived:
1. Laval, QC
2. Mascouche, QC
3. Terrebonne, QC (for 16 years of my life)
4. Toronto, ON

Four TV shows you love to watch: (Just four? LOL)
1. The Colbert Report
2. Friends
3. The Office
4. NewsRadio

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Italy
2. Florida
3. Quebec City
4. New York City

Four websites I visit daily:
1.
Television Without Pity
2.
Merriam-Webster Dictionary
3.
Tomato Nation
4.
Radio-Canada

Four of my favorite foods:
1. chocolate
2. Thai food
3. peanut butter and banana toast
4. soup

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In Terrebonne with my family
2. In Montreal, hanging out with my friend Eve
3. Walking outside instead of marking papers
4. Travelling around Europe

Four Hobbies you enjoy:
1. going to the movies
2. reading
3. watching TV
4. cooking

Four People you tag for this meme:
1.
Gina
2.
Bee
3. Eve. If she dares. ;) LOL
4.
The always entertaining Kiddo.

If I can add a category...
The First Four Songs Coming Up When You Put Your Favourite Music Player On Shuffle:
1. Wild Honey by U2
2. Light In Your Eyes by Sheryl Crow
3. Come Together by The Beatles
4. Everybody's Changing by Keane

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather B said...

We could so be friends, eating chocolate & watching The Office - 2 of my fav things!

April 16, 2006 at 3:28 p.m.  
Blogger Brain Diva said...

That sounds like the most perfect day ever! LOL

April 16, 2006 at 3:39 p.m.  
Blogger Bee said...

http://usf5678.blogspot.com/2006/03/because-im-still-bored_22.html

=D

April 16, 2006 at 5:13 p.m.  
Blogger Brain Diva said...

I missed this? I'm lame. LOL Although the questionnaire has evolved because it is slightly different! I'm sure that would be an interesting topic to study. ;) LOL

April 16, 2006 at 6:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home