Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Oh Dear...

In the ever-continuing saga with the roommate, when I said I was going to look at another apartment, she is like, "I know this is a bad time for you to move because you've got so much going on. You don't really have to if it doesn't work for you. It's up to you. It's the summer that is hardest because we're both home all the time." Man, I swear to God. She kills me. Last time we spoke, she asked me if I could put the cat at someone else's house or give her up, and when was I going to move. Now she's saying, oh no, you really shouldn't feel obligated to leave. Yeah, so you can bitch at me all the time? I don't think so. I guess guilt kicked in or something.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Bee said...

She is sooo playing with you! She wants to make herself feel better about kicking you out.

Biatch!

June 20, 2006 at 12:29 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd have to agree. Plus, even if she didn't really mean that you had to go, she was super bitchy to you all year (off and on, but still generally bitchy). I say: Run Forest, run!

June 20, 2006 at 7:08 p.m.  
Blogger hello jamie: said...

"plus... she's a bitch." [/Bianca, 10 Things I Hate About You]

June 20, 2006 at 10:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home