Friday, June 23, 2006

Suck It, Spyware!

Wow, my post titles contain a lot of questionable words these last few days. Hmmm. So after spending the night trying to fix the stupid computer (I was up until 5 am), it still wasn't working. I called a service, and they could come to fix it tomorrow. I made an appointment, but decided to take another crack at the computer. I think I may just have fixed it. I think it was some spyware that was bogging the whole thing down. I'm not done yet, but keep your fingers crossed!

I had to post a link to the Onion article, because the psych student in me can't resist: Report: US May Have Been Abused During Formative Years. It is just a brilliant satire. They made the DSM-IV (the Bible of psych diagnoses in psych) the Democratic Symptoms Of Maltreatment handbook. They have so many great reports, but another one is Cost of Living Now Outweighs Benefits. Business rules applied to the extreme. Hee. Man, I love funny clever people. I need to marry one of those.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

omg, the story on the US killed me dead! ROFL.

I hope it was just spyware honey. Good luck.

June 23, 2006 at 4:51 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home