Wednesday, June 21, 2006

My Application for My New Place is In...

It's actually in the same building where I am currently living, on the same floor even. It's just 2 doors down. It should be as easy a move as they come...

It is pretty small (see left for floor plan and a pic of the living space. It is a junior 1 bedroom), but it will just be the cat and me so it should be fine for a year or two. It is big enough for visitors though. :) Anyone who wants to come visit will be welcomed with open arms since I won't have to feel bad about intruding on anyone else. Plus, they're renovating it before I move in (redoing the bathtub, varnishing the floors, repainting) so it will look good. I'm anxious about it all (I could have used some of your happy pills yesterday, Gina!) but so it goes.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great! I'm so happy for you, you deserve some good news and a happy place of your own! So when would you be able to move in and leave evil rommie behind (or two doors down)? The place looks great and I can't wait to come and visit you!

June 21, 2006 at 8:40 p.m.  
Blogger Brain Diva said...

I'll be moving July 15th. So very soon.

June 21, 2006 at 9:15 p.m.  
Blogger Gina said...

How freaking cool, to have it all brand spankin' spiffed up for you Gen.

I miss you too honey. I'll try to shoot off an e-mail today from work.

June 22, 2006 at 11:56 a.m.  
Blogger Bee said...

Congrats chica! The place is actually pretty big compared to similar places in SF. My friend lives in a studio half the size of your place and he loves it. =D

I'm packing my bags right now! ; )

June 22, 2006 at 12:25 p.m.  
Blogger hello jamie: said...

YAY! I swear to God, there is nothing quite like living alone. Methinks you will adore it.

June 22, 2006 at 11:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home