Saturday, June 24, 2006

Nothing Like Technology to Make One Blog

In the great computer saga of 06, my laptop is at the computer shop, getting a 200$ tune up for a loose power connector. Oh yeah, that's what it costs! I checked all around! I really hope the motherboard isn't cracked though because it would mean a new motherboard, which is like 1000$! Anyway, all this means the computer is out of commission till Thursday. Not too cool seeing as I need some programs on there to do data analysis. So it goes. Thank God for my brother's old desktop I borrowed a few weeks ago. It's coming in handy.

Life is expensive these days, at a moment when I'm broke. It figures.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

*hugs*

You going to be home tonight? I think we both need some playtime and a pickmeup.

June 24, 2006 at 5:11 p.m.  
Blogger Brain Diva said...

Yep, I'm here, and I would love to talk. :)

June 24, 2006 at 5:58 p.m.  
Blogger hello jamie: said...

I'm here I'm here!!!

On my new laptop, because it WAS my motherboard. *slump*

Sure is a fun $1000 though. :)

June 24, 2006 at 11:20 p.m.  
Blogger Bee said...

*big hugs*

June 25, 2006 at 12:12 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home