Sunday, July 30, 2006

I Hate...

when I feel I have been running all weekend, and yet, so little has actually been accomplished. I have accomplished things, but the pile went down by so little. Ugh. I am just having one of those moments at which my life makes me panic and hate myself. It shall pass. I need a cup of coffee... LOL

At least, I can say I fixed and cleaned a few things around the apartment, and went shopping for houseware like a carpet for the entrance of my apartment, coasters, a S video cable for my DVD player after mine broke, a fruit bowl for my kitchen table that is not made of blue plastic (LOL), and bath towels. So exciting. LOL At least, I found good bargains! Still haven't found a nice cloth to camouflage my small filing cabinet though. I also got quite a bit of work done so not all is lost, I guess.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger yasser said...

sometimes it just appears that nothing was done but often the results in these cases come later.

July 30, 2006 at 8:08 p.m.  
Blogger Brain Diva said...

Let's hope so! :)

July 30, 2006 at 8:52 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home