Sunday, July 23, 2006

TV-Related Comments...

- I had Seinfeld playing in the background, and it was the sponge episode. I heard a familiar voice in the background talking with Elaine... Turns out that Elaine's sponge-worthy guy? Is Scott Patterson from The Gilmore Girls. How about that. He is really hard to recognize though. I don't know what it is, maybe the hair.

- Tina Fey announced she is leaving SNL. I used to like her a lot of SNL, but Weekend Update has not been so good lately so maybe a shake-up will be good. I'm sad though to see Rachel Dratch leaving as well.

- I finally got courage to post online some Office fanfiction I wrote. It had been kicking around for a while on my hard drive, and I finally finished editing it and got the courage to post it. Ah yes, my friends, that is my dirty little secret. I can't help writing fiction. I'm not a great writer by any mean, but I love it. I used to write X-Files fanfic (without posting it) and now, I write Office fanfic. Anyway, if you are curious, they live here: A Walk in The Rain and To Make You Feel My Love.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Bee said...

I'm right with ya on the fan-fic. I can't write it, but I can sure read it. =D

I likie! I really need to watching the DVD's. Maybe I'll save them on my netflix today. =D

July 24, 2006 at 12:40 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Gen! This is Shrilekha (Shri) here. Came here from Jamie's blog. Have missed you! :)

*hugs*

July 26, 2006 at 11:29 a.m.  
Blogger hello jamie: said...

I'm a conduit!

Heee, Gen, doesn't Luke look funny in that episode?? "And you'll do something about the sideburns?" Hahahaha!

I don't really know why, but fanfic is a bandwagon I've NEVER jumped on. Can't put my finger on why, really, but I haven't ever been seduced. Probably better, really, like I need another habit. I'm glad you have a creative outlet; Gen, that's so important!!

July 26, 2006 at 5:19 p.m.  
Blogger Brain Diva said...

Hey Shri! So glad you found your way over here! :) I've missed you too! :)

July 26, 2006 at 10:13 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home