Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Ballpoint Pen + Hand Sanitizer = No More Ballpoint Mark on Sweater

I managed to make a big black ballpoint mark right in the front of my sweater this afternoon at work. I was not having the best day (pretty stressful), which led me to talk and wave my pen. Well, more than usual! LOL So I looked dumb with a big stain. I knew alcohol was the best way to remove this kind of stain, but I didn't have any handy...until I looked at the bottle of hand sanitizer on my desk. It probably wouldn't have clicked me with me had I not remember the season premiere of The Office where Meredith, the resident alcoholic, has a fondness for hand sanitizer. (That was a sad storyline.) Anyway, a little bit of hand sanitizer on my sweater, and the ballpoint mark is totally gone! Never let it be said that The Office is not useful in my daily life!
So yeah, today, hand sanitizer is my best friend, and not only because it keeps my hands germ free! :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hand Sanitizer is also great to remove sticky labels off binders.

: )

October 5, 2006 at 1:08 p.m.  
Blogger Brain Diva said...

I would have never thought of that! Thank you for the tip, Bee! So hand sanitizer is indeed the multipurpose item of an office.

October 5, 2006 at 5:44 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home