Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Steve, That's A Stupid Thing To Say and You're A Stupid Person For Saying It!

I have been MIA for a bit. Life is insane, and I just forget to blog. I'm tired, but it is a good tired.

Last week, as part of their 10 F&%#ing Years retrospective on The Daily Show, there was a segment of the best of Even Stephven, which is one of my favourite recurring segments ever on the show. It features Steve Carell and Stephen Colbert yelling, insulting each other, and fake crying a lot. It makes me laugh so so much:


I'm so happy nice YouTubers exist so I can rewatch these outstanding segments over and over again!

I'll be back later this week to post a bit more about life. :) Hope everyone is good and well!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

I had never seen these as Steve Carrell left before I started watching. LMFAO. Thank you for sharing. I think I just threw up in my mouth.

LOLOLOL

September 26, 2006 at 11:43 p.m.  
Blogger Brain Diva said...

I only caught the last few installments of Even Stephven in the first few months I was watching the show. I was so sad when Steve Carell left for good, and those segments stopped. I have watched a few more online though. I wish they would come out with TDS DVDs of the Best of Stephen Colbert and the Best of Steve Carell because I'd snatch those babies up in a heartbeat.

September 27, 2006 at 2:12 a.m.  
Blogger Catherine said...

Hey, Gen!

Hee hee, I put that video on my blog, too. I'm so happy that I have cable now and can watch TDS and Colbert.

When Stephen wails, "I want candy," and flails his arm at the desk, I cry tears of joy.

September 27, 2006 at 3:50 p.m.  
Blogger Brain Diva said...

Hey Cat! Long time no see! :) I'm glad you found your way here. Yes, cable is totally worth it if only for TDS and TCR. I'm glad I'm not the only one obsessed with it.

Gina, you went for a soft focus, sexy mama icon I see! Very nice but I will admit it cracked me up a tad. I feel ashamed to explain why in a forum where many people don't remember our inside jokes from Haven, but two words: Camera & couch. ;)

September 27, 2006 at 6:37 p.m.  
Blogger Gina said...

[austin powers]"Do I make you horny baby?"[/austin]

;) *LOL*

September 28, 2006 at 8:15 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home