Sunday, January 07, 2007

Oh Kids!

You know your fandom is all grown up when you get caught in fandom wanking... There are actually people online who spend their time commenting on other people's insane fights on the Internet. What a weird and unproductive way to spend your time, not even participating in discussions on topics you like, although I guess making fun of total strangers is probably a hobby to some. The Internet is a strange place...

In other news, I've been back in Toronto for a week. Always a bit challenging to get back in the swing of things after the Holidays, but life is good overall. I am taking down my Christmas tree today, which makes me a bit sad. See you in 11 months, Christmas tree and ornaments and twinkly lights.

I got a lot of music for Christmas. My 2 current addictions: Justin Timberlake's Futuresex/Lovesounds (I know, shameful but it is highly entertaining!) and Ok Go's Oh No!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home