Saturday, February 23, 2008

How Many Days Until July 25th?

After seeing these pictures and reading this, I am now officially excited about The X-Files movie. (Although a new agent named Dakota Whitney? That is one silly name!) I have seen maybe one episode in the last 3 or 4 years, but I am now looking forward to a new adventure. I'm only hoping it is good. I can't wait to see the trailer!

Oh, and new episode of Saturday Night Live tonight with Tina Fey hosting. It should be good.

I've been reading The Lucifer Effect by Philip Zimbardo tonight, which I just received in my Amazon package today. Very interesting read so far. :) I'll have to write more about it once I'm done reading it.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Bee said...

Great to have you back!

And I got to see the whole gang in person! : ) I haven't been this excited since the day we bought our house. Wheee!

February 27, 2008 at 1:00 p.m.  
Blogger Brain Diva said...

You did? That is awesome, Bee. And it looks like it was a fun convention. Did you attend the Q & A?

February 27, 2008 at 3:10 p.m.  
Blogger Bee said...

Yup, that was the only thing they attended since they didn't do autographs. They spoke for about 30 minutes. It was great. A whole room full of giddy girls! : )

I didn't take pictures but you can find everything at haven. There are some girls that are even MORE excited than me, if that is possible. : )

February 27, 2008 at 6:36 p.m.  
Blogger Brain Diva said...

I don't have an Haven account anymore but I guess I may just have to reregister. :)

February 27, 2008 at 11:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home