Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Today's Funny Relief

My mention of the day goes to the Daily Show writers for figuring out that an anagram of the banner "Mission Accomplished" that Bush used on the day he proclaimed the war in Iraq over was "C'mon I lied, so scampish". I laughed at that one for a while.

I had also to mention 3 findings in the realm of entertaining blogs...

First up, the first blog I ever read regularly,
Dave Barry's blog. It never fails to crack me up. People send in links to weird and funny news blurbs and other items. Here is one of today's entries: Ebay Item You Should Not Click on While Eating Of The Day So Far. Sexy skirt for £0.99 & the picture...is a little scary. Hee.

Second,
Go Fug Yourself. I mentioned it occasionally on my previous blog but, for not those tuning in then, this is just a fun place to visit. Marvel at all the ugly clothes stars that likely cost their owners a fortune. I agree with Jessica and Heather, the bloggers of Go Fug Yourself, it's dismaying to see the leggings making a comeback. Yikes.

I don't remember where I found this third link, probably at
TWoP boards, but regardless it's awesome for a good laugh! I'm Tom Cruise, and I'm in LOVE!!! The picture of Tom as a crowned king in today's entry is priceless.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

"Best religion evah!"

LMFAO!

I needed that this morning babe, thank you.

June 29, 2005 at 8:48 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home