Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Caption This!

I have been somewhat silent this week. Work has picked up, and I have enough reading and writing to do in real life that I haven't been Internet-inclined so much. I had my annual physical on Monday. Same old stuff. Because I have a family history of thyroid problem, my MD wants me to have an ultrasound of my thyroid. She couldn't tell if I was developing a goiter, which seems highly unlikely but it could happen. My guess is I have a weird neck but nevertheless. LOL So I have to go get a ball rolled on my throat. (Dirty! ;)) Hee. I've had so many parts of myself under ultrasound in the last few years, I could create a TV show featuring my organs.

I saw the picture on the left, and I had to chuckle at what the photographer thought he was doing... Bringing us breaking news?

This is a picture of Bush writing a note to Condoleeza Rice during UN hearings. The paper says: "I think I may need a bathroom break." Caption away. ;) LOL

4 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

"nachos
beer
beef jerky
pretzles
(nah scratch pretzles)
cheese puffs"

Bush makes his list for watching college football on Saturday

On a somewhat related note, I heard a joke today.

Bush was asked his thoughts on Roe V Wade
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
He said he didn't care how people got out of New Orleans.
*ouch!*

September 15, 2005 at 7:29 a.m.  
Blogger Gina said...

Oh, and didn't the cardiologist check your thyroid levels back when you saw him? Wouldn't that have been evident then?

I worry for you. But you made me laugh with the parenthetical "dirty!"

September 15, 2005 at 10:30 a.m.  
Blogger Brain Diva said...

Awe, don't worry. I'm really not worried myself. :)

I've had annual blood tests for a few years, and my TSH levels were always fine so I really don't see why I should worry. The doctor said a goiter can be independent of TSH levels, although I have a hard time understanding how that could be. Nevertheless, I shall just take go to the ultrasound so that I don't need to worry after that.

I'm sleepy. I got up at 6:30, worked from home, and then got to work a bit past 8:00. It's almost 5:30. I need to stop by the library and then go home. Me want nap!

September 15, 2005 at 5:19 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me tired too. went to work at 6:15; got off at 9:15. Yeah, that's 15 hours, for those of you counting at home. Just got some brie and a cosmo at my darling hotel and am about to crawl in bed.

*shakes head at Bush's note* He does this to himself, poor dolt.

September 16, 2005 at 1:39 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home