Sunday, September 11, 2005

Hollywood Stock Exchange

Four years ago, I discovered the Hollywood Stock Exchange. I have always loved movies so it was fun to play with it. Things got busy, and I pretty much forgot about it for over 2 years. The other night, I was looking at some of my favourite links, and just stumbled upon it. I went back to my old account, and lo and behold, I had made some money. Some of the movies for which I had picked up stocks back then were Elizabethtown, and Fun with Dick and Jane, which have come through and are opening soon. You can buy stocks for movies who ultimately never get made so it's never a sure thing. Anyway, those stocks have earned me some Hollywood dollars. LOL Anyway, I'm now back to playing the stocks there when I have a bit of time. If anyone joins, and wants to form a league (i.e., a group that competes with each other as to who has the most profitable portfolio), let me know.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

How fun! I remember when you first talked about this. Damn we've known each other for a while now huh? :)

Count me in. I bet the other girls are up for it.

September 11, 2005 at 8:11 a.m.  
Blogger Gina said...

Hey- it's asking me for your username if I was refered by a friend, do you get bucks for it if I put you in? let me know, I'm holding off.

September 12, 2005 at 10:28 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds fun!

September 12, 2005 at 5:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home