Thursday, August 25, 2005

Create Your Own Bad TV Movie Title

Remember the 80s and 90s when cheesy TV movies were all the craze? I remember that they used to fill Saturday and Sunday nights. The best thing about TV movies: they tend to have very cheesy titles. So someone created the Lifetime Movie Title Generator. You can now find out what the title of your TV movie should be. You can enter some "movie" info, and bam a title. It came up with "God, Don't Leave Me Terminal: The Truth About Jennifer", which made me giggle.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

"I Loved My Lover Too Much: The True Story of Lisa"

lmfao!

August 26, 2005 at 10:09 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"A Disease Called Jamie."

I laughed so hard it turned into a coughing fit. I could've DIED, people.

August 29, 2005 at 10:16 p.m.  
Blogger Brain Diva said...

LOL

Awesome, guys!

August 31, 2005 at 9:28 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home