Thursday, December 22, 2005

Christmas Is Almost Here...

Unbelievable. I just can't really quite believe it will be Christmas this weekend despite all the parties I've been to, the chocolate boxes deposited all around the office, the shopping, the baking, the music,... It just doesn't feel real. The few days preceding Christmas, I am usually so excited. Not this year. Maybe my head is too caught up in work & deadlines that I haven't truly let the Xmas spirit soak in. I need to get drenched in spirit (or maybe in spirits. Ah, I crack myself up. LOL)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You crack me up too! Not to worry! I'm official on holiday and I'm feeling Christmassy enough for the both of us. I don't think I've smiled so much in a year! Can't wait to see you.
P.S.: Also very willing to get into good spirits with you anytime!

December 22, 2005 at 6:59 p.m.  
Blogger Gina said...

*passes spirits*

I am hoping once I am home tonight the Christmas spirit hits me. The kids are home tomorrow. I hope they let me get stuff done!

December 22, 2005 at 7:10 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home