Monday, December 12, 2005

One Hundredth Post

I have been playing a game in my head that others might enjoy so I thought I would make it my one hundredth post. :) I'd love to see your responses too.

You are leaving for a long trip, and you can only bring one of the following in your backpack, which one would you pick?

Book: Hands down,
Pride & Prejudice. I could stand rereading over and over again for months on end. Elizabeth Bennet is one of the greatest heroines of literature.

CD:
Keane's Hopes & Fears. I've listened to this CD countless times, and I never ever get tired of it.

Movie: This is a very tough one. As unsophisticated as it sounds, it would be
Dirty Dancing. It's the first movie I fell in love with, and I still love it to this day. I've watched the final dance sequence too many times to count but it still gives me chills whenever I watch it.

TV series: I would take the DVDs of
Friends season 4 or NewsRadio seasons 1-2. Friends season 4 because Chandler in a box and the girls losing their apartment in a quiz were too awesome for words. Newsradio is just just Newsradio. It was always under the radar but it was bloody brilliant. Dave Foley, Phil Hartman, Stephen Root, Maura Tierney, Vicki Lewis, Khandi Alexander, Andy Dick, and Joe Rogan were all delightful together.

Electronic Item: My laptop! It can play my CD and DVDs, and is generally the electronic love of my life. LOL

Non-Perishable Food Item: I'm not sure if I'd be most distressed without my favourite coffee or chocolate. LOL I'd go for
Illy coffee. Expensive but worth every penny.

Pants: If I have only one pair of pants, I'm going with my Tommy Hilfiger jeans. The most comfortable thing around. They look good too.

Pair of shoes: I'm going for my blue Sketchers sneakers. They are cute, and I could walk forever in them.

Makeup Item: I'd probably miss my
lip gloss a bit but I'll go with my moisturizer.

Item to Remind You of Home: I don't think my cat would want to go in my backpack (LOL) but I would bring the gold chain with a Sagittarius pendant given to me by my grandmother. It reminds me of my family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home