Saturday, December 10, 2005

Saturday Marking Hour

I stayed up until 2:30 am last night to watch the second half of the Pride & Prejudice series, and then Bridget Jones's Diary. Why yes, I had a little Colin Firth for my birthday! lol ;) Isn't that a nice treat? Plus, it put all these happy thoughts in my head about meeting my own Mr. Darcy. Hee. I did have to be up at the buttcrack of dawn (that's just to make you laugh, Gina!) this morning for exam invigilation but it was still worth it to stay up late.
I have to start marking exams today because my schedule is so jam-packed next week, it will be difficult to fit in otherwise. Nevertheless, with good Christmas music and coffee, marking shouldn't be too painful. :)
Later gators! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger hello jamie: said...

Happy birthday!! Is it TODAY? (Remember, I lost my Palm Pilot, hee.) I'll talk to you online tonight. Mwah!

December 10, 2005 at 2:19 p.m.  
Blogger Brain Diva said...

It is indeed today. :)

December 10, 2005 at 3:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home