Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Squeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I'm so happy. I got a message saying I was chosen for an interview to that paid clinical internship I really want in Toronto! Yaaaaaaay! I called home to share, and my dad was home alone. Although he was happy, he was so bemused and confused by the whole thing. First, he thought I had actually gotten the internship, and then he started talking what is this internship going to give me (why do you have to do this was his question), when am I actually going to graduate, living arrangement for next year,... I know he means well but sadly, he kills the joy a bit when he does this. LOL Anyway, I just wanted to share with all of you who I think know how I've been slaving to accomplish all this, and what it means to me. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

You are a totally kick ass PhD student, of course you got in. The interview will be mere formality because you are pleasant, charming, smart, don't take shit, and very hardworking.

I am very happy for you m'dear. Even more reason to party this Saturday. I shall have to advertise!

December 7, 2005 at 7:23 p.m.  
Blogger Brain Diva said...

Awe, thank you so much, dearie. :) Means a lot to me. And yes, a nice virtual b-day party will be fun. :)

December 7, 2005 at 7:34 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go, Gen!!

December 8, 2005 at 9:37 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You already got a foot in the door! Yay!

December 8, 2005 at 12:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home