Friday, January 13, 2006

Arrested Development's Last Four Episodes To Air February 10!

Okay, mark your calendars, people! The last four episodes of Arrested Development will air in a 2-hour block on Friday, February 10. Zap2it even has some delicious spoilers! FOX has decided to burn the episodes against the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games, which is unfortunate, but I don't really care. I was worried we would never get to see those episodes. I don't watch the Olympics so I'll be waiting for AD with bells on! I gotta say though that four episodes of AD in an evening will create an overload of double-entendre and inappropriateness! ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger hello jamie: said...

aaaaahhhhhrrrgghh!

Your link doesn't work. *sobs*

I'll be there with bells on. It'll be a protestacular.

January 13, 2006 at 9:40 p.m.  
Blogger Brain Diva said...

I fixed the link...Not sure why it wasn't working since I cut and pasted it...

January 13, 2006 at 11:14 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the AD heads up!!!! I'm putting that on my calendar!

January 15, 2006 at 5:44 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home