Monday, April 17, 2006

Yay! New Episodes of The Colbert Report and The Daily Show Tonight!

Both shows were on holiday last week so yay for that.

On a less joyous topic, I was watching the news at dinner time, and they were reporting that
the biggest food bank in Toronto did not have enough food to feed 170,000 people who use food banks every month (which is such a high number for a city of 5 million people, by the way). Anyway, it prompted me to get off my butt, which is a good thing. Went to the grocery store, filled a bag with food, and dropped it in the donation bin. I feel ashamed that I need to be prompted to remember to give to those in need.

Okay, I must got back to marking papers...

One more thing, if you missed SNL this weekend, you missed
the awesome Laser Cats short film. So so funny. Go watch it.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Bee said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpuM-2j5JN8&search=cat%20accountants

Hilarious!!!

April 20, 2006 at 1:07 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home