Thursday, May 04, 2006

Cheesy TV Goodness!

My friend Eve lent me her season 1 DVDs of Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman. The special effects are totally terrible, and the plots are cheese-tastic but man, is it ever enjoyable to watch. I got the feeling I had when I used to watch it in high school. It is just popcorn TV. And man, is Dean Cain ever a dreamboat. LOL It's actually better than I remembered, but that is probably because its last season SUUUUUUCKED.
Plus, a fun game while watching old shows is to spot guest stars who have gone on to bigger and better things. Well, that might be overstating it! Most of the time, you just know them from another show. LOL Anyway, it entertains me to do this! So far, in the first 9 episodes of Lois and Clark, I've spotted Jerry Hardin (aka Deep Throat) [by the way, his daughter plays Jan on The Office, and she is totally gorgeous.], Sonny Bono, Courtney Peldon (aka the princess of fug), and Tom LaGrua (who played Remo on Caroline in The City). Yes, I totally used to watch Caroline in The City, and I loved it. I'm not sure I could explain why.
The reason I initially watched Desperate Housewives was because of residual good feelings about Teri Hatcher from Lois & Clark. My interest in Desperate Housewives quickly waned but Teri Hatcher is still in the black because of Lois & Clark. LOL

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

I *loved* Caroline in the City. Hee!

May 4, 2006 at 9:21 p.m.  
Blogger Bee said...

I used to watch Caroline in the City too. And Boston Common. Remember that show? Boy did it suck, but I ate it all up. lol

Lois and Clark was my first obsession before the X-Files. Sigh. I'll have to remember to get it on netflix. =D

May 5, 2006 at 11:30 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home