Monday, February 25, 2008

Jimmy Kimmel, Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, and A Whole Bunch of Celebrities

Somebody gave me a link to the song Sarah Silverman sang on Jimmy Kimmel a few weeks ago called "I'm F&%*ing Matt Damon".



I'm usually not a fan of Jimmy Kimmel or Sarah Silverman, but that was very funny. Both Matt Damon and Sarah Silverman were very game, and went all out.

So tonight, I didn't turn off my television right after the Oscars, and caught the beginning of Jimmy Kimmel's Oscar special. And he had a rebuttal for that initial song:



That was truly hilarious. I can't believe how many celebrities he recruited to sing about his love for Ben Affleck.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon Morgan said...

Wow, laughing so hard! Am blogging this + linking - thanks for posting!

February 25, 2008 at 10:50 a.m.  
Blogger Bee said...

I like the Matt Damon joke better. He is just too yummy for words. =D

February 27, 2008 at 6:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home