Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I've Really Become Addicted to This Blogging Thing!

Ahem. Not surprising. It is fun to write about random things. Well, just a few lines to log in an awesome blog I just found: Rick Mercer's Blog Rick Mercer is to Canadian politics what Jon Stewart is to American politics. Rick was for 10 years on the fake newscast show (sounds familiar?) This Hour Has 22 Minutes, and he now has a show called Monday Report that lampoons Canadian politics. His show is now moving to Tuesday even though it's a very highly rated show (bizarre) so it will get a name change. Anyway, I'm happy about the move because it means I'll be able to watch since I was never home on Mondays, and always forgot to tape it.

He now has a blog for his wonderful rants, and he appears to love Photoshop manipulations! Some of the references may be a bit obscure for non-Canadians but it is still funny.

His first post was :
"You always remember your first....
Like many big personal firsts the anticipation is huge but it will probably turn out to be anticlimactic, clumsily executed and mercifully short.

Yup... I was right." Hee.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home