Friday, July 29, 2005

Live From Cambridge...

I have been sparse in my blogging but holidays make me stay away from computers. LOL Upon my return to Toronto, I may have to blog in all the delicious food I had though. Lots of good food and wine are always to be had when I go home for holidays!
I am currently sitting in my friend D.'s office at Harvard, enjoying the nice view of Boston. I have been here before but I always enjoy walking around the nice green Harvard campus.
I got to Boston last night. I truly enjoyed driving down. The day was sunny, and I was able to speed along quickly. My window was rolled down so I had the breeze in my hair, and I got a nice pine smell going through the Vermont greenery. I had good music blasting in the car. Driving like that is the epitome of freedom to me.
I'm getting to dine with Ms. Giovanna tonight. I'm sure we'll have a good time. :)
Next update: Probably Monday night when I return to my daily life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home